The Real World Learning
The Real World Learning Network is a consortium of outdoor learning providers across Europe. The goal is to explore and share successful approaches to outdoor learning that increase action for sustainable development. We believe that outdoor learning offers one of the best approaches for young people to engage with the world around them, and provide a stimulating context to explore how we can all contribute to a more sustainable present and future.
The network has been established by seven partners. CŠOD - Centra for School and Outdoor Education is one of the founding members of the network.
The founding members:
- Field Studies Council – UK
- Association for Nature Protection and Environmental Education – Germany
- Centre for Enviromental Reserch, Documentation and Education – Italy
- Slunakov Centre for Environmental Activities – Czech Republic
- Hungarian Society for Environmental Education– Hungary
- Centre for School and Outdoor Education– Slovenia
- Council for Learning Outside the Classroom - UK