Accommodation and Safety (now closed)
For accommodation options, contact the Bohinj Residential Centre, where the conference will take place.
Telephone: +386 4 572 4141
To reserve a room (extra cost, invoice by e-mail, pay by transfer), use the online reservation form: LINK
For on-site conference participants, all meals (vegetarian or non-vegetarian) will be included in the programme (no extra cost).
- The on-site programme will be primarily carried out outdoors.
- For outdoor activities, each participant needs to maintain 1,5 m distance from other participants or wear a mask.
- Some activities will be carried out indoors in rooms with good natural ventilation (opening ceremony, closing ceremony, meals, other activities in case of unfavourable weather).
- For indoor activities, the COVID-19 PCT rule applies (recovered, vaccinated or tested).
- The specific conditions of the PCT rule will follow the national regulations in force at the time of the conference.
- Participants need to wear a mask at all times while indoors, except when they are sitting at their tables for meals.
More details about accommodation rules, meals and safety measures will be available at the conference location.